Build programming projects that will inspire you to use Python in real life.
This is a follow up to the Python 101 class where you will practice how to combine loops, variables, and flow control statements into real working programs. Will get a better understanding how to choose the right data structures such as lists, dictionaries, and tuples. And master skills debugging your programs and finding common errors.
Who should attend: Everybody who attended Python Programming 101. No coding experience needed, anyone who would like to learn how to program from scratch, who is thinking about a new career in the programming field or would like to boost a career with new skill, entrepreneurs who want to build web applications, and everyone who wants to know what practical programming is about. We meet at 49W 33rd St. (Room 404, 4th Fl), New York, NY
You will learn:
- Passing arguments to functions
- Returning Values
- Creating and using a Class
- Reading and writing files
- Pattern matching with regular expressions
- Saving and Reading User-Generated Data
- Build programs using Python
Prerequisites & Preparation:
- Python 3.5 or 3.6
- Text editor Sublime or any other one